Facilities Management Services
Download Organizational Chart NEW
“InSite” MSM’s New Web-Based System for Work Order Submission
Facilities Management Services has launched a new online system for maintenance requests called “InSite”. The system is intended for general maintenance requests only. For emergencies, please contact the Maintenance Department immediately at 404-752-1514. emergency situation examples are:
- Toilets overflowing
- Power outages
- Water leaks
For emergency issues such as chemical spills, elevator services, open door requests, fire/smoke, vandalism, or medical emergency assistance, contact the Department of Public Safety at 404-752-1795.
In order to access InSite, you need to create a new login ID, by way of the following instructions:
- Go to MSM Connect or Insite Sign-Up.
- Click on Facilities Work Order to open a new Insite Sign-Up window (you may need to adjust your pop-up blocker).
- Specify, “I am NOT a Member of Maintenance Connection,” then click OK.
- When prompted for a connection key, enter: 86897001
Once you have successfully completed the sign-up process, a Congratulatory Page will display indicating that you have finished the sign up process. Your request for login credentials will be sent to a System Administrator for approval.
- Member ID/Password: Enter the Member ID you wish to use each time you access the system. This Member ID or Username (for example; JDOE) must uniquely identify you in the system. Also, enter and re-enter the password you wish to use. The password must be between six and twenty characters and cannot be the same as your Member ID
- Forgot My Password: In the Forgot My Password section, enter the question to be used by the system in the event you forget your password. Enter an answer you will remember.
If you are already a member, please login into InSite; or you can access InSite on MSM Connect.
When you have signed up, you will receive an e-mail that you have been approved. Once approved, you will be ready to enter your first service request. You can save the link as your favorite or on your desktop for easy return visit to the site.
For your convenience, a step by step tutorial (PDF) is available below:
If you have any comments or concerns regarding this procedure or are unable to access "InSite", please contact Facilities Management Services at x1790 about this new process. We look forward to continuing to strive for operational excellence as outlined in MSM’s strategic plan.
Think Green Recycling Program
Download Single Stream Recycling Dumpster Decal (PDF)
Download Sodexo Think Green Presentation (PPT)